Tuesday 14 May 2013

No phone signal, no wifi

A message for all blog readers.

The lads have had a fantastic day, lovely sunshine and dry weather but they are in the back of beyond with not a mobile satellite to be found so no blogging today :-(

Russ rang me from a phone box and I thought it was a nuisance caller to start with so hung up on him - oops!!! He was only letting me know about the lack of phones - there is wifi in the pub but the landlord won't let them have access to it - bit mean - doesn't he know their fans are going to miss finding out who fell over today!!

Dawn xx (the blog hijacker)

3 comments:

  1. Stuart also called me from the "payphone". only to tell me that he is happy because the pub serves westons cider. priorities!!! by the way stuart, your wife, me, is fine. Thanks for asking!!!
    Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubt the other cider drinker will call!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks r posting anyway Fran ad Dawn. I was getting withdrawal symptoms!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete